Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us and we will get back to you shortly.
As of May 1, 2023 Advanced Financial Company (AFC) will provide all of your Owner assessment billing, payment processing, and servicing. Please send payments to:
Advanced Financial Company
P.O. Box 96477
Las Vegas, NV 89193-6477
- Reservations may be made 11 months prior to your desired occupancy.
- Flex Time reservation will be honored on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Your Flex Time expires in 3 or 5 years based upon the number of weeks you purchased.
* Restrictions Apply
- Reservations may be made 1 month prior to your desired occupancy.
- Bonus time reservation will be honored on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Bonus time use will be subject to a charge at the current prevailing rates.
Contact the office for the current rates.
- Approx. 1,600 sq. ft. of living space
- Full kitchen and a wide variety of cooking utensils and equipment
- Two (2) full bathrooms, hair dryers, towels and bath soap
- Master bedroom (king) – Guest bedroom (two doubles); no sofa sleeper in living room
- All bedrooms have a TV
- Living room has a 40″ HDTV (some larger)
- Washer and dryer (detergent included)
- All bed linens
- DVD in living room
- Access to free Wi-Fi in all units (also available in the pool area)
In order to reserve your use week for yourself or your permitted user, please use one of the following options:
Telephone (760) 320-6589.
In Person – Manager’s Office
Weeks start with a Friday arrival (check-in time after 4 p.m. and departure is the following Friday prior to 10 a.m.
Each owner has the right to use and occupy a unit for seven (7) nights during the Season (Prime, High, Swing) purchased. Owners may also split their weeks (Fri, Sat, Sun) and (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs).
Reservations shall be honored on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Owners may reserve a week no sooner than one year ahead of the Friday which starts the week you wish to reserve. (See Reservation Calendar). Flex Time holders can reserve their time no sooner than 11 months ahead.
Unused time cannot be carried over to the following year.
The complex was built in 1980.
Some helpful tips are:
Deposit as soon as you can. Trading Power—the value assigned to your deposited vacation week—is based on many factors you cannot control: the demand for your resort and region during the season you own; the size and configuration of your unit and comment card ratings for your resort. But there is one factor you do control: when you deposit. Deposit EARLY !
Request early. The sooner you request an exchange, the more opportunities your Exchange Co. has to make a great match. You can request an Exchange Vacation as much as one to two years before the check-in date.
Be flexible. Often there is more than one place that offers the vacation experience you’re seeking. If you’re not getting exactly the place you requested, ask your Exchange Representative for suggestions of other places that provide similar activities and settings.
Anyone planning to arrive or check-in after the office closes must contact the Resort Office on arrival day to make arrangements for pick-up of your condo keys. Lock boxes are provided by the main gate but combinations are changed weekly.
The pool is kept at a constant temperature of 85 degrees daily. During the summer months, the pool temperature can rise to 92 degrees as a result of daytime temperatures. The hot tub is kept at a constant temperature of 102 degrees.
- Maximum number of persons per unit is restricted to 6 total. (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- Babies and small children each count as a person
- Children and guests under the age of 21 staying at Casitas del Monte must be accompanied by an adult
- Absolutely NO pets of any kind are allowed
- There is an assigned covered parking stall for each unit
- Guests are to park either on the street or in the main parking lot, facing the mountains
- Please use caution when igniting the grill
- Do not leave the BBQ grill unattended at any time
- When finished, please clean the grill grates as best as possible with the wire brush
- Any animal(s) – $100 per occurrence
- Condo left in an unreasonable / untidy condition – $100 – $200
- Any evidence of smoking or smoke odor within the unit – $200
- No late check-out permitted (strictly enforced)
- Serious damage to the condo may result in fines $200 or more (dependent on repair costs)
- While we love all pets, they are not allowed at the resort.